Access Control portfolio includes several standalone controllers and Wiegand-output readers. These devices employ various combinations of 125 KHz proximity or 13.56 MHz contactless (MiFare) smart card credentialing, keypad personal identification numbers (PINs), and/or fingerprint biometrics. Additional models include vandal-resistant products designed for locations or applications subject to vandalism or tampering and are waterproof (IP68) designed for challenging environments.
- Integrated control of HVAC, Lighting, Access, and CCTV, and integration to IT, and enterprise applications
- Enterprise-level configurations that allow you to set up access zones and intrusion zones
- Easy to use views of credentials, schedules and activities
- Threat management based on active threat levels, including dynamic control of access rights privileges, right up to facility-wide door lockdown
- Quick access to rich live data such as events and alarms
- Rapid access to video playback related to individual alarm events
- Monitoring and control of elevator and floor access, specific pre-set locations, and video via a single interface
- A comprehensive Photo ID package including Capture, Display, ID printing(Printer not included), photos of alarms and history events
- With the security concerns for people, assets and systems, you can increase the level of protection with a verity of Surveillance systems and Access Control technologies.